We are excited to host our second Urban Ministries Practicum in partnership with Olivet Nazarene University!
Please take a moment to read through the following details and complete the short accommodation survey below.
- Arrival: Registration is from 9am-noon on Monday, April 9. Our first session begins at 1pm.
- Departure: The practicum concludes at noon on Friday, April 13.
- Accommodations: We will arrange housing in our neighborhood. Should you need housing on Sunday evening, we can arrange that for an addition $50 per person.
- Meals: All food is provided beginning with a light lunch on Monday and concluding with breakfast on Friday.
- Transportation: We will provide all transportation once you arrive in St Louis. Transportation to and from St Louis is not provided.
- Location: We will meet at the UMC Guesthouse, located at 2753 Arsenal St, St Louis, MO 63118. Parking is available on the street or at the Temple Corps, located directly across the street.
- Should you have any questions about accommodations or your time in St Louis, please contact Sara Johnson at 314-606-7794 or email@example.com