REGISTRATION//URBAN MINISTRIES PRACTICUM
July 16: Registration Opens
August 17: Course Syllabus Distributed to Students via Email
September 4: Last day to withdraw from course without being charged the $300 Course Fee. After this date, you will be personally responsible (you may not use official funds) for the course fee.
September 24: Practicum begins at 1 PM in St Louis, MO
September 28: Practicum concludes at 12 PM.
- Complete the online registration form HERE.
- Spots are limited to 12 and are first come, first served.
- Within 24 hours of your online registration, you will receive an email from Sara Johnson confirming that you have a spot reserved in the class pending approval from your Unit Commander. If all spots are filled, we will confirm your place on the waiting list. This email will also include the link to an online form to complete for housing and meals.
- Complete the Educational Assistance Form and submit to Officer Development Secretary.
- Once your completed EAF is received by the ORD department, you will receive an email from Heidi Thiel confirming that you are officially enrolled in the course.