Thank you for registering for the Urban Ministries Practicum. Your spot in our course is reserved, and will be finalized with the approval from your until commander. Please be sure to submit your completed Educational Assistance Form to the Officer Development Secretary.
July 16: Registration Opens
August 17: Course Syllabus Distributed to Students via Email by Dr. Rob Simpson
September 4: Last day to withdraw from course without being charged the $300 Course Fee. After this date, you will be personally responsible (you may not use official funds) for the course fee.
September 24: Practicum begins at 1 PM in St Louis, MO
September 28: Practicum concludes at 12 PM.
- The practicum is located in St Louis, MO. You are responsible for arranging travel to and from practicum.
- Meals and housing are included in the course fee. If you need housing on Sunday or Friday night, we can arrange it for and additional fee.
- Your time in St Louis will be heavily scheduled and common meals are required. Please do not make outside social or professional plans during your stay with us.
- This is an active course. If you feel you might have difficultly handling a significant amount of walking, including stairs, please contact us so that we can consider appropriate accommodations.
- We'll do our best to accommodate dietary needs, but we are a small operations. If you have significant dietary needs, please contact us so we can make a plan.